Thursday, February 26, 2015

Recovering from vacation

Coconut palm

What can I say, I'm one of those people who needs a day or two to recover from a vacation!  I also need a bit of time to sort through several hundred photos, upload them to Flickr, and get labels and captions on them.  So for now, just a few quick photos from our recent vacation in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.  More photos and a bit of commentary coming later!

Frozen Washington
Good-bye, frozen Washington, DC!

Ft. Lauderdale 2015
Hello, sunny and warm Ft. Lauderdale!

Sunset palms
Okay, so the first couple of days were a bit chilly and windy but c'mon, palms!

Ft. Lauderdale 2015
Sunset over the Intracoastal Waterway

DSCN5011
More to come!

5 comments :

  1. Always the case, one needs time to recover from a fab holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can afford to do so, I usually schedule one day between vacation and real world. Otherwise, it's just too strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was home 2 days, then up to Philadelphia for the flower show. I actually had horticultural overload!

      Delete